Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thankfulness is a State of Mind

Sometimes I have to be reminded, but it is important to practice thankfulness in my life. Thanksgiving Day, here in the US, makes us all take a bigger view of our blessings. I can only speak for myself here, however I am eternally thankful for many things. Despite losing a fantastic son this year, I can find many reasons to be thankful.

















I am thankful for:

Life and health in that I am stronger than last year

My family lead by my patient wife Sherry. Great adult children in Melissa, Bryon, Dave, Emily, Steve & Beth. Fantastic grand kids in Keegan, Karson, Xander, Gabriella, Hope, Kale, Nolan & Amanda.

My friends all over the world that stay in contact despite my issues

My customers, work associates and followers that keep me honest

The gifts that God gave me and continues to allow me to grow

Success of Big Hero 6 (The last project my son worked on along with many)
http://jimsinur.blogspot.com/2014/11/big-hero-6-bh6-rockets-out-of-blocks.html

Freedom to worship and to choose




No comments:

Post a Comment